Digital Health Check
Providing a review of your current digital services from an IT and operational perspective, with particular focus on the effectiveness of your management controls and processes for system changes and for the introduction of new services, and especially your organisational cyber resilience preparations.
Reviewing whether your existing IT roadmap is going to help support your business strategy, challenges to revenue growth, products service or competitive threats, particular those relating to the impact of "digital".
The review will be shaped to your requirements and business needs, and can focus on:
- Assessment of current services and any associated operational issues affecting customers and staff from a service quality perspective
- Reviewing your Cyber Resilience preparations, particularly with regard to organisational wide staff training, and in your preparations for Incident Prevention, Detection and Recovery planning
- Review of existing suppliers and their contracts - identifying potential opportunities to reduce costs and/or improve contract service levels
- Scrutiny of recent formal IT Audit issues raised by your internal/external Auditors
- Review of your change management processes relating to system and business change
- Troubleshooting - investigating the root cause of specific business process and/or technology / vendor problems and providing recommended remedial actions.
The outcome of the review is a set of recommendations with a prioritised action plan.
More information on this service is outlined in this document