Intended as a one introductory course or as a 2 day more detailed session run either in-house or by arrangement at an appropriate external venue.
Key topics covered
These can be shaped and tailored to your current organisational context:
- What is Agile?
- The Agile Manifesto, Values and Principles
- Historical Context
- The difference between 'Waterfall' and agile techniques
- Overview of common agile methodologies
- The licence to operate - organisational implications
- Self managing teams
- Scrum and Kanban in a bit more detail
- Agile Roles
- Key terminology
- Work estimation
- The Planning Onion
- Test Driven Development (TDD), DevOps and Continuous Deployment
- Misconceptions about Agile
- Agile in the context of Digital Transformation projects
- What about Prince2® ?
- Action Plan - Developing the agile skill set & how to implement agile
The trainer has managed many agile projects and has introduced agile ways of working into organisations. He provides consultancy to organisations wanting to introduce agile ways of working.
He he a certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Master and SAFe® Agilist, and this experience is complemented by many years working in older 'traditional' project techniques within the Prince2® framework. He is also a certified Procsi® Change Practitioner.